Delivery & Returns Policy
How does delivery work?
- We use Australia Post for most of our deliveries, and do delivery across Australia. You can expect your parcel within 1-4 business days from when it leaves our warehouse.
*Please Note: due workplace social distancing requirements our distribution centre is taking slightly longer to send orders than usual.
- When we ship the order you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Australia Post will also send you a follow up email that says your delivery from Red Cup™ is on its way.
- Please don't stress if there are no scan events within the first 24 hours - the system can take a day or so to catch up.
- If the item has a specified "sent" date beside it in brackets this means the item is a pre-sale purchase and you will receive that item when the item is released. Please note that while we send your order out as a whole, if the maximum amount of cups is ordered AusPost cannot guarantee packages will stay together during transit.
- If your order does not arrive within 12 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with Australia Post. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. Australia Post may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package.
Do you have a returns policy?
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint from shipping, Red Cup™ does not accept returns or exchanges. Except for the rare occasion that the item you purchased is damaged upon arrival.
Please contact email@example.com within 14 days of the delivery date if you have an issue and we will do our best to assist! You will be asked to put your photography skills to the test and provide a photo of your item prior to sending it back to us so we can assess the condition.
Our Customer Service Team will then ask few mandatory questions regarding your return in order to for us to avoid people taking advantage of our system.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your return item arrives and is deemed unfit by our inspection team for any reason we reserve the right to deny your refund.
- If approved, you’ll be refunded or you'll receive an exchange on your original payment method. Please remember payments can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- We’ll send a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages & Issues
Exceptions & Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.